Alzheimer’s Care Services At Home
Benefits Of Home Care:
Alzheimer’s care service at home require a well trained nursing and attendant care at home. Keeping the comforts of home Personalized, One-on- One Care Independence, Confidence, and Comfort Family Support & Participation Your Peace of Mind
How can you help someone with Alzheimer’s disease?
- Show a warm, loving, matter-of- fact manner.
- Hold the person’s hand while you talk.
- Be open to the person’s concerns, even if they are hard to understand.
- Let him or her make some decisions and stay involved.
- Be patient with angry outbursts.