Home Medicare4U - Best Patient Care Service Provider Benefits
We are Attendant For Patient,Home Nurses and Other Service Provider
Home Medicare4U (TeDRaG HomeHealth Pvt. Ltd.) is a startup company proving Attendant For Patient,Home Nurses,Mother Baby Care,Physiotherapist at Home and Medical Equipment on Rental in DELHI NCR region and having a vision to operate on PAN INDIA basis.
Now days Home Health Care had become a need as we are busy in day to day activity and willing to be available for our loved once during their need.
For this Home Medicare4U – TeDRaG Home Health came with solution of providing Best Home Care Services with qualified and well trained Attendant & Nurses for Elderly and Critical Patient At Home.
Patients at Home have the best comfort level, loved once near them make them happy and by proper care by attendant and nurses create a better environment of quick recovery.
According to us Caring at Home means caring like a family because patient care is a holly job.
Why People Trust Us
HOME HEALTH CARE SERVICES BENEFITS
For many families, Home Care (also referred to as domiciliary care, social care, or in-home care) is a beneficial choice—. It is usually less expensive then Hospital, Patient caring is done at the comfort of Home, and Home care services are as effective as the Patient care we get in a hospital. Home Health Care services provided by Home Medicare4Uare quality service with well trained staff while allowing your loved ones to stay in the comfort of their own homes and communities.
IF YOU ARE CARING FOR A LOVED ONE, HERE ARE TEN WAYS HOME HEALTH SERVICES CAN SUPPORT YOU:
- Home health care company provide services like Doctor Visit, Physio Visit, Nursing Care , Carers At Home or Attendant Care, Equipment on Rent or Sale and many more. Home Care Caregivers can be there when you aren’t able to be.
- Daily living supports activities.
- Access to skilled Nursing care.
- Diet and nutrition support.
- Medication management
- Professionals provide caring companionship.
- Home care services helps with light household chores
- Home health care clients have comparable or better health outcomes
- One-on-one focus and support
- An affordable alternative to facility or hospital care