Post Operative Care At Home
Post Operative Care or After Surgery Care At Home Done By Attendant And Nurse Of Home Medicare4UIntroduction About Company---
Home Medicare4U - Tedrag Home Health Pvt Ltd is a company providing patient care services in Noida and Delhi NCR
Patient Care Services At Home mean providing all medical caring facility at Home
Like -- Nursing Attendant or Medical Attendant for Patient At Home
Nurse -ICU or Non-ICU for Patient At Home
Physiotherapist for Patient At Home
Japa Maid for New Born Baby and Mother
Home Medicare4U provide quality service at genuine pricing and always ready to serve patient at Home.
In Post Operative Care or After surgery Care, you will need to take care of the incision as it heals. Doing so may limit scarring, may help you to avoid pain or discomfort, and may help lower the risk like infection.
Doctor may used either stitches, staples, tissue glue, or tape strips to close the incision and you will need to keep the area clean, change the dressing as per Doctor guideline, and check for signs of infection.
How to reduce the risk of infection During Post Operative Care or After Surgery Care
To reduce the risk of infection:
- Ask per Doctor Instruction keep the area dry for the instructed period.
- Checking incision every day for the signs of infection.
- Change the dressing as per Doctor Instruction.
Precaution or Don’t Do :
- Scrub or rub incisions/wound.
- Removing the tape strips from incisions.
- Exposing wound/incision to direct sun light.
- Using powder o lotion on wound.
- Take a bath and making incision in contact of water
Signs of infection
- Yellow or green discharge and increasing with period.
- Change in the odor of discharge.
- Change in the size of the incision.
- Redness or hardening in surrounding area.
- Feeling hot while touching wound/incision.
- Continues Fever.
- Increase or unusual pain.
- Excessive bleeding